Dhanline Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Dhanline! These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website, products, and services. Please read them carefully before accessing or using our website or making any purchases. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Use of the Website & Services
- You must be at least 18 years old or have the legal consent of your parent or guardian to use our website and services.
- You may not use our website or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
- You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or access to our website at any time without notice.
2. Purchases & Orders
- All prices listed on our website are in Indian Rupees (INR) and are subject to change without notice.
- We accept various payment methods, including cash on delivery, online payments, and debit/credit cards.
- Orders are processed and shipped after payment confirmation.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order at our sole discretion.
3. Shipping & Delivery
- We offer free shipping on all orders within India.
- Expected delivery times are estimates and may vary depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
- You are responsible for providing a valid shipping address.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
4. Returns & Refunds
- We offer a 14-day return policy for unused and unworn items.
- To return an item, please contact our customer service team for a return authorization number (RAN).
- Returned items must be in their original packaging with all tags attached.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within 7-10 business days of receiving the returned item.
- We do not offer refunds for shipping costs.
5. Intellectual Property
- All content on our website, including text, images, logos, and designs, is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not use any of our content without our express written permission.
- We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding our website, products, or services.
- We are not responsible for any damages or losses arising from your use of our website, products, or services.
7. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India.
8. Contact Us
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [insert email address].
9. Modifications to the Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms regularly. Your continued use of our website after any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are intended to be fair and reasonable for both you and Dhanline. Please review them carefully before using our website. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for choosing Dhanline!
LEAVE AND LICENCE AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT OF LEAVE AND LICENCE made and entered into
at MUMBAI on this 5th day of February 2024 BETWEEN MR.
DHARMENDRA VANECHAND SANGHAVI, Aged about 52 years, An
Adult, Indian Inhabitant residing at Mumbai, an absolute owner of Flat
No.701, 7th floor, SRA Bldg. No.2, Behind Shiv Sena Office,
Gangawadi, Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai – 400 086, hereinafter referred
to as the LICENSOR (which expression shall unless repugnant to the
context or meaning thereof mean and include his heirs, executors,
administrators and assigns) of ONE PART AND MR. VISHAL
RAMMILAN BRIJWASI, Aged about 29 years, an Adult, Indian
Inhabitant having address at Room No.1208, Shiv Chhatrapati SRA CHS Ltd., Nityanand Nagar, Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai – 400 086, hereinafter called and referred to as LICENSEE (which expression shall unless it repugnant to the context thereof mean include his heirs, executors, administrators and assigns) of the SECOND PART.
AND WHEREAS the Licensees was in need of a PREMISES hence he
approached to the Licensor to allow him to RESIDE in the said premises i.e.
Flat No.701, 7th floor, SRA Bldg. No.2, Behind Shiv Sena Office, Gangawadi, Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai – 400 086 Leave and License basis, for which the Licensor herein has agreed on the following terms and conditions.
NOW THIS INDENTURE WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
1. That the Licensor herein has allowed to the Licensee to occupy and use
the said premises i.e. Flat No.701, 7th floor, SRA Bldg. No.2, Behind Shiv Sena Office, Gangawadi, Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai – 400 086, on leave and license basis commencing from 11 months which shall commence from 05.2.2024 till 04.1.2025 (both days inclusive)
2. That the Licensee shall be paying a sum of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One lakh Only) as a Security Deposit amount to the Licensor as a security deposit amount respect of the use and occupation of the above said Room premises which shall be refundable to the licensee.
3. The Licensee shall pay to the Licensor the compensation of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) per month for the occupation of the above said flat premises. The compensation so stipulated shall be paid by the Licensee to the Licensor with post-dated cheque on or before 5-10th day of every month.
4. That the Electricity charges for the said premises for the period of this
agreement to the concerned authorities shall be paid by the second party as per the consumption and readings recorded by the authorities.
5. It is hereby expressly agreed and declared that the Licensee shall use the
said premises on leave and license basis only as a licensee and shall not claim any rights such as tenancy, sub-tenancy etc. in respect of the said premises or part or portion thereof,
6. That the Licensee shall use the above said premises only for purpose
which it is given for and shall not do any illegal or immoral activities in the above said premises.
7. The Licensees shall not carry out any addition alteration or repairing work in the said premises without prior permission of the Owner and if any damages caused to the fixtures and furniture shall be repaired by the Licensees.
8. That the owner / Licensor can visit the said room premises at any
reasonable time for inspection
9. That the licensees shall use and occupy the said premises as a man or
ordinary prudence and shall not cause any annoyance, disturbance or
hindrance to the neighbours in any manner whatsoever.
10.That the agreement may be terminated solely by the Licensor by giving 2 months’ written notice to the Licensee. And the Licensor shall refund the security deposit on expiry of the notice period and against the physical possession.
That the Licensees shall vacate the said room said premises in the same
condition which it is given after the termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have hereunto set and
subscribed their respective hands on the day and year first hereinabove
SIGNED, SEALED & DELIVERED By the)
within named the Party of the LICENSOR)
MR. DHARMENDRA VANECHAND SANGHAVI)
in the presence of ………………………………)
SIGNED, SEALED & DELIVERED By the)
within named the Party of the LICENSEE)
MR. VISHAL RAMMILAN BRIJWASI)
in the presence of ………………………………….)
RECEIVED of and from the withinnamed party of the second part i.e.
LICENSEE MR. VISHAL RAMMILAN BRIJWASI a sum of Rs.1,00,000/– (Rupees One Lakh only) towards the refundable security deposit as per the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
I SAY RECEIVED Rs.1,00,000/=
(MR. DHARMENDRA VANECHAND SANGHAVI)